I love to volunteer.
I love to write.
But I really, REALLY love to talk.
I’d love to have a conversation with you.
Always involved with education or ministry, my passion comes alive when interacting with a group. I’d be honored to speak at your event discussing subjects about which I care so deeply.
Conversations with Adults:
- Serving in the local community
- Volunteering with children
- Serving when you are too busy to add more to your plate
- The Importance of the Fourth Commandment – Keep the Sabbath
- How Can I Follow Jesus When I’m Paralyzed by Anxiety?
Conversations with Youth:
- How to be a neighbor: Serving those less fortunate in your own town
- Honoring God by Honoring Yourself: Use the unique gifts God gave you
- In the Name of Love: What it Means to Know Agape
[Jesus] Who, being in very nature God,did not consider equality with God something to be used to his own advantage rather, he made himself nothing by taking the very nature of a servant. Philippians 2:6,7
Previous Speaking Engagements:
Way Student Ministries 2016 Youth Winter Retreat
Andee was an amazingly engaging speaker for our annual High School Winter Retreat! She connects with students in her teaching, stories and one on one conversations. Adults and student alike thought she did a fantastic week-end of inspiring our group to be fearless in love because God first loved us! ~ David Greenlee, Minister of Faith Formation